Crazy Frog is seeking marketing and sales Interns for the Summer of 2020. This is a great opportunity for students seeking a career in business, marketing, communications, leadership, or sales. You will learn professional skills that will enhance your personal portfolio while having fun as a part of our Sales team.
The interns will assist the sales managers in various projects and tasks to gain experience in the field of sales, leadership, communication, and sales. Interns will also complete our comprehensive employee training and develop a professional network.
This is a fun and exciting opportunity for college students to apply their education to a practical internship for the Summer. In addition, this internship will teach skills such as organization, multi-tasking, financial literacy, and goal setting.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be willing to relocate- Positions available throughout the country, housing IS provided.
- Must be willing to commit for a 3 month minimum, beginning in April or May.
- Must be willing to learn direct sales and cold contacting.
- General business knowledge——Books, courses, experience working in sales, marketing, or business setting
- Use of MS office suite or Google equivalent with basic writing and computer skills
- Strong communication (oral, written, and presentation) skills
- Detail focused
- Professional presence and appearance
- Fun, easy going, team player
Please visit workforcrazyfrog.com to learn more.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: $3,000.00 - $5,000.00 per month