Advance your career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
As a Senior/Principal Business Analyst on the GRM Claims FP&A team, you will work closely with stakeholders across the GRM Claims and GRM Finance organizations to develop a financial budget that is grounded in operational actions and support the strategic planning process with a focus on expense excellence. Primary responsibilities include analyzing and reporting on drivers of monthly results, forecasting and planning, expense management, and providing functional partners with problem-specific analysis to inform decision making.
- Partners closely with stakeholders across Claims on an ongoing basis to develop the annual business plan and monitor and understand key operational drivers of results.
- Plays a leading role in developing the financial budget for the Claims organization and continuously improving the budget models and process.
- Performs monthly, quarterly and annual expense analysis utilizing financial expertise and business acumen.
- Gathers information and analyzes qualitatively and/or quantitatively, develops scenarios and tradeoff analysis to support decision making.
- Develops presentations and effectively communicates results and recommendations to a wide variety of stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Performs and coordinates special projects, reports to manager on project status and seeks guidance as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Accounting, Business) is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of finance, accounting, or relevant experience.
- Experience leading financial analysis projects.
- Ability to think big and dive deep; strong attention to detail with big picture orientation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with upper management and comfort with highly visible assignments in a fast-paced work environment.
- Above average proficiency with Microsoft Excel required, experience with Essbase or SAS highly desirable.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it’s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.