As an Enterprise Solutions Architect (ESA) you’ll work with the Insight Account Executive (AE) & Services Account Executive (SAE) to manage and grow sales opportunities within an assigned region and/or named accounts. Insight is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about emerging technologies and excited about the opportunity to work for industry-leading organizations!
This opportunity can be remote, but an ideal candidate would be located in Tempe, Minneapolis, or Chicago.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- The ESA will focus on achieving sales and profit goals through verbal and written interaction with the clients, onsite visits, account planning, partner teaming and account team engagement, as well as solution development and implementation
- This position leverages personal technical knowledge as well as available internal/external organizational resources to develop and propose Connected Workforce solutions to clients.
- Serve as an expert technical resource for the AE/SAEs and Sales Specialist overlays for a catalog of solutions, including but not limited to: Modern Management, Modern Desktop, Identity, Mobility, Productive End User Computing, Microsoft 365, Skype, AzureAD, Virtualization and related technologies.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to add value to an Insight team focused on assisting clients as they Manage and Transform their IT environment.
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- 10-15 years of relevant industry experience in an enterprise environment
- 5 to 10 years of architecture and delivery experience in multiple large scale environments around the Microsoft technologies including all security products
- Ability to perform in depth discovery analysis of IT environments and create services estimate based on business requirements and desired outcome
- 5-10 Years experience in the following technologies
- OnPremise – Active Directory, System Center, MDM(AirWatch), Email, Skype for Business
- Cloud – Modern Desktop\Workplace, Modern Management, Cloud Based Security, ATP, Windows 10, M365, Jamf, and Airwatch
- Vmware Workspace One and Horizon a bonus
- In Depth experience in transformation from on premise to cloud including legacy device management to modern management
- In Depth experience in All version of Windows including Windows Server 2012 and 2016
- Understanding of Networking, PKI, DNS, Firewalls and other infrastructure requirements as it pertains to the above technologies
- Ability to create customer facing presentations and present to C-Level and above customer.
- Experience working in a consulting and managed services environment
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible travel schedule and attend meetings/client visits within the assigned geographic territory and other locations as assigned
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
The position (or opportunity) described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, read below link:
Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
We have been named:
- 2017 Arizona’s Most Admired Companies (AZ Business Magazine), 2016 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2017 Dell EMC Titanium Black Partner, 2016 HP US Personal Systems Reseller of the Year
- 2016 Cisco Gold Certification in North America, Microsoft’s largest global partner
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Preferred)