Location: Uniontown, PA
We are currently conducting a search for an experienced Financial Controller with manufacturing experience. The best candidate for the Financial Controller position will possess effective communication and leadership skills.
- Oversee the day-to-day accounting activities for the organization as well as month-end and year-end close processes.
- Prepare necessary journal entries for month-end close.
- Insure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled monthly.
- Generate and review financial statements for accuracy.
- Perform financial analysis of the monthly financial results compared to budget.
- Ensure appropriate internal controls are in place to allow for accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Coordinate the annual external audit and assist in the preparation of audit schedules.
- Provide assistance and information to the company’s tax preparers in the preparation of annual tax returns.
- Improve processes and gain efficiencies and/or cost savings.
- Manage workers compensation claims with insurance company.
- Working with the business units, coordinate the preparation of the annual budget.
- Provide timely monthly financial information to the bank and bonding companies.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Accounting Team.
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; MBA/CPA preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
Compensation is based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off