Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit talent. The Glassdoor Customer Success team is responsible for delivering a world-class experience to the largest base of Glassdoor's Employer customers. As the team is scaling rapidly with our businesses growth, we look to continue to deliver compelling service offerings to our customers via a data-driven, proactive outreach approach. The individuals that make up this team are innovators. Each individual is not only changing the way Glassdoor is working with customers, but are also active participants in crafting Glassdoor's customer success team to meet the changing needs of customers and markets worldwide.
As a Senior Customer Success Specialist, you will shape the Glassdoor experience for thousands of contacts and their business, and will play a key role in understanding a customer's business needs and working with them to bring value to their business via our platform. At the same time, you will help internal teams understand why a customer would churn or choose to grow with our services. Our customers will view you as an expert in the employer branding and recruiting space as you engage in regular conversations with them about their business needs.
- Handle a portfolio of 150-220 SMB customers
- Ensure the success of your customer base with their purchased Glassdoor products by analyzing product usage and formulating recommendations to optimize their recruiting strategies
- Build successful customer relationships via onboarding and implementation, campaign optimization, and semi-annual business reviews
- Function as the voice of the customer and serve as cross-functional thought partner - surfacing customer insights & data on behalf of team
- Regularly analyze key account base metrics and identify risk factors and new growth areas, working actively to eliminate risk wherever possible
- Exemplify an outcome/results-oriented approach
- Think creatively and develop innovative programs to drive customer engagement, enablement, and retention
- Take a data-driven approach to making decisions, analyzing trends across client base to constantly improve and iterate on standard methodologies
- Serve as a subject matter expert to support fellow team members
- Assist with hiring activities & onboarding new staff
- Create and handle projects from beginning to end
- BA or BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years experience in account management / customer success, support, sales, online marketing, or consulting
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with project management
- Serve as mentor & leader for fellow teammates
- Assist in onboarding new team members
- Data-minded thinker with ability to identify trends & opportunities for process improvement
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Gainsight, and the recruiting space is a plus
- Ability to navigate difficult conversations with ease & little oversight
- Experience building & executing quarterly and/or semi-annual business reviews.
- Passionate about helping small businesses hire & retain qualified candidates
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- No gender pay gap ( https://www.glassdoor.com/about-us/glassdoor-pay-gap-audit-2019/ ); we're committed to equal pay with our annual pay gap 'checkup'
- Sunny & peaceful Mill Valley offices located right on the water
- Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free catered lunch; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Free parking
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.