The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos
Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The
reputation of our company rests on the quality of our
solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what
you can bring to our solutions in information assurance,
secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and
identity management. Be a part of the Telos culture and
see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent
compensation package with benefits that include generous
paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition
reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than
just a great work environment!
This position will be based in our HQ located in
- Oversee worldwide customer support services for the
multiple government contracts/programs.
- Manage team supervisors (Helpdesk, Depot Repair,
Engineering Support, etc).
- Assist with developing annual budget and managing to
- Manage internal and external IT systems including:
helpdesk/customer support, accounting, knowledge
base, phone systems, etc. that are needed to support
- Meet all relevant contractual and internal SLAs
(service level agreements), AQLs (acceptable quality
levels), and KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Manage all aspects of customer support services
including helpdesk, dispatch, remote support,
on-site support, depot repair, and spare parts
- Initiate and negotiate terms with subcontractors (as
required) to support specific requirements. Manage
those subcontractors to ensure they meet service
- Prepare maintenance and support services methods,
processes, plans, and budgets for proposal support
(new business). Collaborate on proposal development,
including oral presentations as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or the
equivalent combination of education, professional
training or work experience (6 years).
- An active DoD Secret Clearance is required, or the
ability to obtain. Preference will be given to those
applicants with an active DoD Secret Clearance.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, of which
at least 4 years must be management experience
including defining requirements, interviewing,
hiring, annual performance reviews, and setting
goals for entire staff.
- Experience with IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
practices and certification preferred.
- General business/accounting experience (revenue,
costs, depreciation, etc).
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and
the ability to interact with people at all levels
- A professional attitude regarding attention to
detail, customer service, excellent organizational
skills are required.
- The successful candidate must meet eligibility
requirements to access sensitive information, which
requires US citizenship.
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct
drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an
offer of employment.
Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program.
Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be
contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security
Administration (“SSA”) and/or the Department of Homeland
Security (“DHS”) of your authorization to work in the
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages
including salary commensurate with experience and
benefits to meet your needs for today and the future.
Telos and its subsidiaries are an Affirmative
Action/Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging women,
minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans