Peak Pacific, is a leading provider of Learning and Learning Technology consultancy, products, and services, helping our client’s solve operational risk, compliance, and regulatory requirements.
Since 2008, we have developed the business organically across multiply geographies with the purpose to help our customers excel in the use of Learning and Learning Technology solutions. With a growing list of blue chip clients onboard and a team that continues to develop new innovative products, solutions, and services, we are now looking to expand into new territories.
We are now hiring a dynamic Sales Executive, with experience of selling eLearning solutions and learning technology platforms to join our remote-based Sales team.
Reporting to the Group CEO, the Sales Executive, will be primarily be responsible for developing a strategic sales plan to acquire new business in their assigned territory, meeting/exceeding sales targets, and successfully executing a consultative sales process from opportunity identification through close.
The Sales Executive will work collaboratively with our global internal teams - specifically, account management, professional services, and product management - to ensure a successful sales hand-off/client implementation, as well as ongoing support and satisfaction.
Peak Pacific has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, India, UK & USA.
At Peak Pacific, our customers’ success is our growth, so we put our heart and soul into helping them achieve results that exceed all expectations. Are you ready to join us?
Who are we looking for?
An Experienced Sales Executive
- Ideally you will have learning technology related experience in one or more of the following: Aviation, Healthcare, BFSL, Logistics and/or Education.
- An individual with passion and relentless energy in pursuit of helping customers achieve a better collaboration solution.
- To drive growth and develop innovative, value‑add and client focused solutions.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of key business drivers, organizational culture, and the competitive position of clients.
- Leading sales efforts to deliver multiple revenue streams and further sales
- Increasing profitability by proactively identifying new opportunities and delivering innovative solutions that continue to add value to our clients.
- Ability to operate and move deals through complex, technical sales process.
- Ability to penetrate new accounts and strategically value sell.
- Have a deep understanding of the eLearning and Learning Technology industry.
- Experience in selling eLearning content, services, LMS and related platforms and products.
What are you responsible for?
Developing the North America Market
The Sales Executive will be overall responsible for developing a new region in the USA for the company and will need to have strong sales and account management experience, focused on increasing revenue, managing profitability, and deepening client relationships. The role is to acquire, grow and increase revenue in the region through a combination of relationship management and consultative sales skills, a sophisticated ability to synthesize client needs and identify innovative solutions, a strong understanding of the external market, and their in‑depth knowledge of the power of value proposition.
- To develop markets for the company by personally achieving sales.
- Contribute to the company’s growth by taking self-assigned sales targets and meeting them.
- Apply domain experience to create new solutions for clients and open new opportunities for company.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key business.
- Proactively managing customer accounts and provides options, recommendations and solutions to potential customers, constantly maintaining the customer relationship.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals stemming from field activity and make preparations of presentations, proposals and quotation for same.
What Knowledge, Skills and Abilities do you need?
Customer focus, solution oriental and good communicator
- Abreast with trends and emerging technologies in Learning.
- Must have solid network and experience in the relevant geographies.
- Knowledge in Sales Management, Solutioning and Market development.
- Strong understanding of eLearning technologies and standards.
- Solid experience of eLearning Management Systems, Virtual Classroom, rapid development and related technologies.
- Proven innovative problem-solving abilities and decision making skills required, in addition to project management, prioritization, and planning skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, including the ability to handle objections and achieve mutually beneficial solutions with proven success in RFP management/negotiations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to present complex ideas in a simple and compelling way to a wide variety of audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detailed-minded and sense of responsibility.
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills required.
- Familiarity with CRM software.
What Qualification and Personal Attributes will you have?
A Team Player!
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ global multi-national account/client management, sales, consulting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, Technology, or related disciplines.
- Previous experience with mid to large clients with $500K in revenue preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn, understand, and articulate key product and value proposition knowledge in a variety of contexts.
- Proven success in consultative selling is required, in addition to demonstrated success increasing client revenue and profitability.
- Keen ability to communicate value proposition up to and including the “C Suite”.
- Demonstrated ability to create strategic vision, build action plans and set goals.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively build and maintain a comprehensive network, both internally and externally, to successfully navigate through client organizations.
- Highly collaborative with proven success working in matrixed environments.
- Willing to travel as required.
What can we offer:
We offer an exciting opportunity to work with leading blue-chip companies, competitive remuneration benefits and comprehensive career development prospects. Interested parties should apply in strict confidence with a detailed resume indicating current, expected salary and earliest availability to the email address listed below.
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only).
Job Types: Full-time, Contract