We are looking for a full-time or part-time registered dental assistant with experience in orthodontics for both Dallas and Richardson locations. If you would like to further your career in dental assisting, this will be the great opportunity for you to build your experience. If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, you have come to the right place. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development, a supportive work environment, competitive wages, and great benefits are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future.
Benefits include (full-time):
paid holidays, medical insurance, short term disability insurance, life insurance, bonus options, and paid vacation/sick hours.
Full-time or Part-time
$15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Dental Assisting: 2 year (Preferred)
- 8900 Forest Ln, Dallas, TX 75243 *4140 E. Renner Rd., Ste 400 Richardson, TX 75082
Team player who will:
- Pediatric Dentistry *Orthodontics
- -take digital dental x-rays
- -deliver oral hygiene instructions
- -take impressions using Itero scanner
- -deliver orthodontic appliances (expanders, headgear, facemask, etc.)
- -take initial orthodontic records
- -place and remove braces
- -change arch wires and elastics
Qualifications and Skills
Available shifts and compensation:
- Applicable licenses, certifications, degrees, diplomas and at least 1 year of ortho experience will qualify you
- Valid Texas RDA license required
- CPR required
- Paperless - Practice Management Software
- 1 year Orthodontic assistant experience desired
Available shifts all days except Sundays and Saturdays. Compensation is $15.00 - $20.00/hour.
About Children's Dental Care in Dallas:
We are looking for an individual to join our team at Children's Dental Care!! Looking for a highly motivated, great energy, enjoys teamwork, and likes being around kids.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.