Virtual Instruments, who recently merged with Load DynamiX and raised $20M in equity financing, delivers the industry’s leading IT infrastructure performance analytics platform. Our products empower customers to deliver on the demanding infrastructure requirements of their business applications. The platform provides insights into the performance and availability of the end-to-end system across physical, virtual and cloud environments. Virtual Instruments intelligently captures, correlates and analyzes an unmatched breadth and depth of data, transforming data into answers and actionable insights. We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated senior individual to drive marketing programs, events, and overall demand generation.
- Execute scalable demand generation programs with measurable results across digital marketing, webinars, trade-shows, content syndication, SEO, email marketing, database marketing, and advertising.
- Collaborate with the sales and alliance teams, develop and execute programs to meet their needs.
- Maintain the lead database and use it strategically to drive new qualified leads.
- Collaborate on pipeline management to optimize the sales process by defining tools and initiatives to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Manage, develop and improve marketing operations systems and processes
- Experience at both startups and larger companies who sell IT-related products
- Proven track record of multi-channel demand generation success at other IT infrastructure (storage, servers, networking) or enterprise software companies.
- Direct experience in the enterprise storage industry is highly desired, but not mandatory
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- MBA preferred.
- 10 + years of marketing or sales-related experience.
- Outstanding written communication and editorial skills
- Successful/detail oriented event manager, managing multiple events and integrated campaigns on tight deadlines
- Deep knowledge of demand gen processes, infrastructure and its related software tools (e.g. Salesforce, Marketo, LinkedIn, etc).
- Ability to successfully work with and manage outside agencies and vendors
- Results-oriented individual with a positive attitude
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills
- Ability to calmly handle changing demands and timelines, which are common in start-ups.