Making a career move is a big decision. At ditech, we have one of the industry’s most well-known brands. And while we’re committed to providing our customers with an exceptional experience, we believe that our employees deserve a great work environment, where they can grow, learn and achieve their professional dreams. Professional, friendly and encouraging; we are a fast-paced, fun place to work, learn and develop your skills. You’ll be creating a promising career for yourself and have the opportunity to earn a good living while helping our customers achieve an important life goal, homeownership.
Reverse Mortgage Solutions, Inc. (RMS) is a subsidiary of Ditech Holding Corporation. Reverse Mortgage Solutions, Inc. (RMS) was formed in March 2007 by a group of leading mortgage and technology executives to meet the growing demand for the servicing and private label sub-servicing of reverse mortgages. With corporate headquarters in Houston, Texas we are proud to be a HUD/FHA/Fannie Mae approved servicer with a “STRONG” rating from Standard & Poor’s Rating Services. At RMS we recognize that our employees are our most valuable assets. We operate with an entrepreneurial spirit: we move quickly, adapt to changes in the marketplace, and are focused on being the leading servicer of reverse mortgages. We offer a wide range of positions in a workplace that fosters career growth for talented and motivated professionals. This is your unique opportunity to join our team!
- Advanced-user of MS Excel, knowledge/experience with but not limited to:
- Sum, Count, Average, Sumif(s), Countif(s), Averageif(s), Vlookup, Hlookup, Index Match
- Pivot Table, Nested, Linked
- Conditional, Shared, Protected, etc.
- Reasonable Diligence Review
- Cross reference data to verify accuracy using multiple sources, i.e. System Applications, Attorney Chronologies and Court documents
- Auditing of:
- Foreclosure Sales
- Reasonable Diligence Follow-up
- Foreclosure Timelines
- Attorney Rebuttals
- Document Requests
- Chronology Review
- Timeline Management
- Moving aged accounts to foreclosure sale, meeting FNMA timelines on each foreclosure file while closely monitoring attorneys and the overall quality performed on all daily job tasks.
- Foreclosure Firm Management
- Work closely with attorneys on obtaining accurate attorney chronologies. As well as working with the firms on litigation and contested foreclosure matters.
- Production Tracking
- High School degree or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel experience required.
- 1-2 year’s foreclosure experience preferred.
- Previous legal experience is helpful.
- Persuasive and professional communication skills.
- Detail oriented/organized style.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Knowledge of Black Knight Loan Sphere, Excel, Word, and other mortgage software.
- Clerical and data entry proficiency.
- Flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends, and overtime.
In addition to the Company’s standard background check, this position also requires the successful completion of a background check conducted by the FDIC to include criminal background check, credit check and fingerprinting.
Ditech Holding Corporation (“DHC”), Ditech Financial LLC (“Ditech”) and Reverse Mortgage Solutions, Inc. (“RMS”) and their affiliates are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process or if you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please contact email@example.com.