Kentwood Springs in Houma, LA
The nation’s leader in brewed-beverage solutions is currently looking for a dynamic Route Sales Representative in Houma. LA.
This position requires a good driving record with a valid driver's license. Some experience in route driving and customer sales is preferred, but we are looking for individuals who care genuinely for customers and team members. That is our key to delivering “The Standard" in customer service. The right candidate must be able to work independently, as we provide a company vehicle and the ability to work close to your home, while he/she is expected to manage all route logistics, including:
- Deliver assigned company beverage products
- Manage a route of several hundred customers
- Insure the growth of both revenue and number of customers
- Identify and acquire high quality, long-term, “preferred” customers to support growth through acquisition
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Safely operate company vehicle, sell and deliver package coffee and products
- Develop a relationship with and provide service and products to existing customers that insures customer retention and customer loyalty
- Complete service calls, resolving customer problems or complaints; respond to customer calls on company provided cell phone in a safe and timely manner
- Use PC process/system to manage customers in keying transactions, balance all route activates, follow daily and am/pm procedures, and maintain customer data
- Protect company assets, including collection of equipment and payments; this includes protection of Route Representative, by diligently performing all duties in a safe manner.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Ability to meet company driver qualification policy.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a CDL Class B license (CDL required in some locations)
- Physically able to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a continuous basis.
- Ability to meet ongoing federal DOT physical requirements and testing.
- Basic computer/data entry skills and math abilities.
- Sales experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to pass Company pre-employment background check, drug screening and physical ability test (PAT).
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision and Dental Plans
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement, and specialized training programs
- Advancement Opportunities and More!
Job Type: Full-time
- Route Sales or Route Delivery: 1 year (Required)