Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Receive all customer orders, check for accuracy, confirm delivery dates with production
- Communicate any issues with orders to appropriate account manager and customer
- Communicate order status, delivery dates, change in delivery dates to customers
- Maintain open order report in Excel and distribute to account managers
- Enter customer orders into Quick Books
- Assist in preparing/making shipments including preparing all documentation, contacting forwarder, follow up on deliveries
- Administer all customer returns and insure credits are issued
- Provide backup to all office functions
Experience and Skills:
- High attention to detail, accuracy, process-oriented and very organized
- More than 5 years of office administration experience in a manufacturing operation.
- Willing to work in fast paced, high volume, dead line driven office.
- Must have minimum of 5 years of experience and knowledge of Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with Quick Books and experience with other MS Office products desirable.
- Comfortable working across different functions and at different levels in the company
- Must be able to work independently to resolve issues
- Strong service customer attitude
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour