Candidates must be hirable without the need of sponsorship now or in the future. W2 only
CAI is in immediate need of a Certified Azure Dev/Ops Automation Engineer. The Azure DevOps/Automation Engineer will support our client based in downtown Chicago. This is an 8+ month contract opportunity with the possibility of extension.
The Azure DevOps/ Automation Engineer will drive significant workloads to Azure and off traditional infrastructure. This will include the management of a backlog of infrastructure to cloud migration projects to drive toward a Self-Service model. Azure experience and certification(s) are required for this position.
Due to our end Client, candidates must be hirable without the need of sponsorship now or in the future.
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities. For more information on our professionals, services, and industries we support, please see our website: www.cai.io
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day operational tasks such as server reboots, adding users to security groups, updating NSGs, etc.
- Provisioning new resources in Azure, VMs, web apps, databases, functions
- Advanced functions or actions to perform corrective actions in relation to Azure Policy/Governance strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree related to Computer Science or Information Technology with a GPA of 3.0 or above (on 4.0 scale)
- Active Azure DevOps Engineer (AZ-203) certification
- Candidate should not have more than 2 years of IT experience (anything related with respect to full time)
- Excellent problem solver
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Solid foundational knowledge of Office Product Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Basic understanding of cloud solutions (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with Azure DevOps (VSTS)
- Experience with infrastructure as a code or deployment tools (Terraform, CloudFormation, Jenkins)
- Experience working with micro-services and API Virtualization tools
Job Type: Contract
- aws: 2 years (Preferred)
- devops: 2 years (Preferred)
- Azure: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Certified Azure (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Work from home