Material Handler II
Key contributor to the overall success of the company’s warehouse operations by completing a
variety of tasks in support of shipping, receiving, inventory, order filling and product storage
functions. May operate forklifts, handheld devices, pallet jacks, recycling machinery and other
warehouse equipment. Role will be expected to meet department production targets both
individually and as part of a team of employees dedicated to completing various tasks
throughout the shift. Success in role will be influenced by ability to learn a variety of tasks and
to keep pace in a busy work setting while working safely at all times.
- Unload products from third party trailers within a targeted time period.
- Use handheld scanning devices to track inbound products and parts.
- Utilize pallet jacks and related non-motorized equipment to relocate full pallets of
products to storage locations.
- Operate recycling consolidation equipment in accordance with safety and operational
- Participate in physical inventory activities to include cycle counts to include completing
- Physically lift and relocate products to various areas throughout the warehouse, as
- Follow work instructions and safety guidelines to ensure successful completion of a high
volume of work in a safe manner.
- Ability to individually lift products that weigh up to 40 lbs.
- Forklift certification
- Stand, bend, reach in enclosed shipping areas to load and unload products.
- Ability to learn to use basic technology tools and non-motorized warehousing equipment
like pallet jacks.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification is strongly preferred.
- Ability to follow work instructions and safety guidelines written in the English language.
Recommended Target Pay Rate: $14.00 per hour