The Bunge Accounting/Finance Internship Program is looking for collaborative, results oriented candidates with strong critical thinking and communication skills. The internship is designed to give you an understanding of the accounting and finance functions across Bunge’s value chain. During the internship, you will receive exposure to a number of Bunge’s business units while performing various accounting and finance responsibilities. You will build upon your educational knowledge and develop the skills and experience needed to be successful in all aspects of Bunge’s accounting and finance processes.
This internship will be based in our North American Headquarters in Chesterfield, Missouri.
Gain real world experience during the semester. Candidates based in St. Louis will have the ability to work during the semester. Flexible work schedule available based on class schedule.
- Participate fully in the day to day accounting and finance function including monthly close activities, posting journal entries, reconciliations and analysis
- Perform and coordinate accounting processes according to GAAP, internal controls, regulatory requirements and industry practices.
- Generate reports and utilize analytical skills to provide support to the accounting and finance teams
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance from a four year accredited college or university
- Completion of junior level courses required
- Prior experience in SAP or other ERP system a plus
- Must be collaborative, results and detailed oriented with strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening communication skills required
- Proficiency in standard PC applications including the MS Office Suite