Administrative Coordinator- Hybrid Remote Work up to 2 days remote
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Denver has been serving northern Colorado since 1927. We serve tens of thousands of people each year in seven ministries: Marisol Services (for women), Early Childhood Education, Shelter Services, Archdiocesan Housing, St. Raphael Counseling, Family, Kinship, and Senior Services; and Parish & Community Services.
Our employees are crucial to our success in achieving our Mission of extending the healing ministry of Jesus Christ to the poor and those in need. Catholic Charities provides a work environment where self-motivated and mission driven individuals are recognized and rewarded. We accomplish this through:
- Employer sponsored training
- Culture of Trauma-Informed Care
- Generous compensation and benefits package.
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to welcoming applicants and program participants of all faiths; as well as an inclusive and welcoming environment for staff, volunteers, and program participants. Candidates who bring diversity to our team are encouraged to apply.
SUMMARY - Aids the Women’s Emergency Shelter Director(s) in analyzing and coordinating division administrative tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organizes office administrative operations and procedures such as supply orders, invoice tracking, database management and filing.
- Analyzes administrative procedures and workflow within the division, recommends improvements and implements changes as appropriate.
- In collaboration with Denver Shelter Leadership, edits policies and procedures, and other written materials as needed for Denver Shelters.
- Project Coordination as assigned.
- Coordinates collection and preparation of operating reports, such budget and Visa reports and audits.
- Manages assigned data bases (tech, employee phone logs & on/off boarding supplies) as well as data spreadsheets and lists in Teams and Sharepoint.
- Manages the Director(s) calendars and schedules meetings and interviews for new hires.
- Directs services such as computer, office equipment and vending machine maintenance and or repair.
- Works with IT to ensure our technology needs are met and maintained.
- Collaborates and fosters good working relationships with internal and external clients/ vendors to ensure our business needs are met.
- Attends and participates in meetings as assigned, taking minutes and maintaining the meeting files. Orders/delivers food as needed for meetings.
- Performs the accounting and bookkeeping function for various accounts and submits reconciliations to Catholic Charities as needed. Develops methods for tracking special grant account expenditures and maintaining the budget utilizing the profit & loss sheets.
- Maintains professional ties with other service organizations/boards/committees for the benefit of the program.
- Supports, promotes, and adheres to Catholic Charities’ vision, mission, values and Code of Ethics.
- Demonstrated understanding of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
- 3 -5 years related experience in a fast-paced office setting.
- Ability to work effectively within the framework of Catholic teachings.
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of computers to input information, maintain program data, create and generate reports, and create communications.
- Knowledge of the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and the appropriate techniques and practices for the client population.
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member and independently with Agency staff and with a diverse client base.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:**
*Training: We provide a robust training curriculum that will support our employees throughout their career. Training provided within the first year of employment includes: De-escalation & Safety; Public Speaking; Mental Health First Aid; Substance Abuse & Mental Health; Human Trafficking; Trauma Informed Care; and many more.*
Benefits: *In addition to being part of a higher purpose while working in a challenging yet rewarding environment, eligible Catholic Charities employees receive a generous benefits package, including:*
- Extensive Paid Time Off (4 weeks accrual for new employees - increasing based on tenure) promoting work life balance.
- 9 Paid Holidays annually (shelters are 24/7, so there may be a need to work some holidays, which would include holiday pay).
- 403b Retirement Plan with Agency contribution of 4% & match up to 2% of annual compensation.
- Choice of 3 PPO Medical Plans (90% of employee's and 75% of dependent’s premiums is paid by Agency), Dental, & Vision starting the 1st day of the month following start date.
- May be eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness through Federal Student Loans and many more benefits.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?* If you are ready to make answer the call and make a difference, please submit your application online at ccdenver.org/careers. We look forward to meeting you!*
- We conduct background checks as part of our hiring process.*
- We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment that is free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. Consistent with applicable laws, Catholic Charities makes all decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, the presence of any physical or mental disability of someone otherwise qualified, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law. Discrimination and/or harassment based on any of those factors are inconsistent with our philosophy of doing business and will not be tolerated. This policy of non-discrimination applies to all aspects application procedures, hiring, advancement, transfers, reductions in force, discharge, compensation, training, or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.*
- Location: 4330 E 48th Avenue, Denver, CO 80216*
Location: 4330 E 48th Avenue, Denver, CO 80216
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour