- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
Welspun's Little Rock facilities are state-of-the-art! Employing more than 700 people, Welspun Tubular is one of its kind in technology for producing pipes for oil and gas, and providing a one-stop solution to valued oil and gas customers in and around the United States.
We firmly believe that it’s our people who are the reason behind sustaining our leadership position in the market. At Welspun Tubular, employees are given opportunities to learn, grow and develop and they are rewarded for their contributions.
As an Accountant (Taxation), you play a key role in the Accounting & Finance team. You will be responsible for taxation, availing and claiming timely incentives.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with accounting principles, accounting processes and procedures as it relates to preparing and timely submission of Monthly compliance reports. You will also:
- Ensure timely tax filing and payment
- Responsible for claiming and availing incentives
- Respond to standard queries from Customer and Marketing, seek advice from supervisors on the manner of responding to new tax incentives.
- Ensure accounting transactions are adequately supported by all documents, as applicable.
- Responsible for proper storage of documents ensuring order, ease of accessibility and compliance with record keeping procedures laid down by the department/Company.
- Complete responsibility of the departments accounting records and ensuring that records are maintained per legal requirements and current compliance standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key education & experience you will need to have:
- BS Degree from a recognized college/university is required. 5-7 years work experience in Taxation. CPA would have preference.
Competitive pay and excellent benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision with no waiting period- from first day of hire**
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation- eligible upon hire Welspun in an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Tax Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)