We are looking for a Therapist to join our team!
Northeast Kingdom Human Services (NKHS) is a 501(c)(3) private not-for-profit organization operating with the purpose of promoting a high quality, comprehensive community mental health program in Vermont’s beautiful Northeast Kingdom. Our mission is to enrich communities and enhance the ability of individuals and families to improve their lives. NKHS is a Designated Agency contracted with the State of Vermont to provide the highest quality services in the areas of adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities, children and youth with serious emotional disabilities, and adults with mental health and substance use challenges.
We serve the populations of Caledonia, Essex, and Orleans counties through a wide variety of targeted programs for individuals of all ages. With an annual budget of $38 Million, NKHS has over 400 employees providing case management, community and home supports, residential care, psychiatry, medication management, therapy, vocational supports, school based counseling, emergency care, and respite services. These services are provided annually to 3,700 clients, helping them overcome challenges and achieve health in mind, body, and spirit. If you are caring, dedicated and passionate about helping to improve the lives of others every day, we want you to join our NKHS team!
- Low-cost medical and dental
- Short-/long-term disability coverages
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Generous paid time off
- Long-term care plan
- Additional optional benefits.
- Provides individual therapy and facilitates group therapy for individuals in our IDDS program at various locations.
- Provide consultation and support to his/her patients' IDDS team, as needed.
- Master's degree in a relevant mental health field.
- 3+ years post-licensure, is preferred.
- Must be able to bill Medicaid
- Some Travel to each office
Indeed Hire and Northeast Kingdom Human Services are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43,680.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Post-Licensure Therapist: 3 years (Preferred)
- billing Medicaid: 2 years (Required)
- LICSW or LCMHC (Required)
- Saint Johnsbury, VT: More than 40 miles (Preferred)