The Customer Service Representative will interact with the company’s customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints. Your job is to make the customer feel welcome and explain our wash packages to them. You’ll also help guide customer’s vehicles into our car wash tunnel. We’re a rapidly growing company with many opportunities for advancement in management and maintenance.
- Responsible for greeting customers, answering questions and explaining the wash options available.
- Stand at the pay stations and assist every customer that comes through the wash.
- Fields customer questions and complaints; when the issue is beyond the representative’s knowledge.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
- Upkeep the condition of the car wash by performing cleaning tasks such as taking out the garbage, sweeping the lot and using a pressure washer to clean the wash bay.
Education and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn a point of sales system.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience required.
- Able to comply with spending multiple hours on your feet at a time.
- Can work indoors and outdoors in variable weather conditions.
- Ability to earn commissions based off selling monthly subscriptions
- Base pay starting at $10.00
- We offer health care, dental, vision and paid time off.
- Laidback and relaxed work environment with the opportunity to grow with a rapidly growing company.