Customer Billing Specialist
We are pleased to recruit for a company whose corporate purpose is to create chemistry for a sustainable future and has been doing so for 150 years. Their portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products and crop protection products to oil and gas. Their products and solutions contribute to conserving resources, ensuring nutrition and improving quality of life. Our client is expanding and seeking a Customer Billing Specialistin Independence, OH.
- Provide assistance to field administrators regarding trip validation issues in ALTO
- Monitor and engage with field regarding trip confirmation progress for timeliness
- Confirmation of shifts for carrier routes.
- Validation and coding of carrier invoices.
- Provide support to customer inquiries including retrieving proof of delivery documents.
- Provide support as needed in the research of billing disputes related to ALTO orders.
- Provide support in the research of purchase product inquiries related to ALTO trips.
- Preparation of daily and monthly reports as needed.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees and/or customers.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals using the English language.
- Works with customer service team to ensure carrier trip processing is accomplished in a timely manner in order to ensure accurate and timely customer invoicing as well as vendor payments.
- Data management and Invoice processing
- Manage/direct meetings (in person and conference calls).
- Strong time management and goals setting and achieving of goals/targets.
- At least 1+ year related experience in a billing; invoice management; AP/AR processing; and/or equivalent disciplines.
- Audit experience.
- Access skills, carrier/freight management/transportation experience.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables; analyzing data; formulas; composing chart) required.
- Experience in SAP or other enterprise maintenance software (i.e. Oracle or Maximo) required.
- Ability to learn and utilize Google applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail).
- Experience using Tableau a plus.
Education: High school degree or the equivalent; Associate’s degree preferred
Location: Independence, OH (44131)
Pay Rate: $20.00- $25.00/hr.
Work Schedule: Mon- Fri 8:00am- 5:00pm
Length of Assignment: Contract (6 months) potential temp to hire.
S&S is a scientific staffing firm specializing in technical personnel placement within a chemical plant environment. If you are an entry level candidate, a recent graduate, or an experienced individual within your industry, we have an opportunity to fit your needs. We offer temporary, temp to hire, and permanent positions. Please contact us today, visit www.sslabcareers.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- billing: 1 year (Required)
- AP/AR processing: 1 year (Required)
- using Tableau a plus.: 1 year (Required)
- Advanced Microsoft Exce: 1 year (Required)
- Audit experiance: 1 year (Required)
- SAP: 1 year (Required)