The Performance Development Manager, under the leadership of the Director of Training, is responsible for the individual development of GSFSGroup accounts within an assigned region, to increase product sales and improve dealership performance. Your primary target will be to improve the skills and expertise of their Sales and F&I team members. Performance goals will include increasing revenues and developing accounts using our proven training and performance processes.
- Determine account needs and articulate to both assigned District Sales Manager and GSFSGroup Training & Development department.
- Create a 90-day development plan and communicate to resources and stakeholders.
- Model and demonstrate GSFSGroup Sales and F&I Process in the retail environment.
- Create the will to grow in both seasoned and inexperienced F&I managers.
- Train and manage specific F&I Menus and Performance Reporting platforms.
- Develop strong relationships with the dealership personnel and our Area Management.
- Assist the assigned dealership accounts in establishing and meeting performance standards.
- Positively impact dealer relationships for Area Management Teams.
- Maintain an organized schedule and calendar by assignment.
- Learn, apply and maintain legal and ethical automotive compliance.
- Able to quickly learn and recall product knowledge.
- Understand and communicate loyalty and retention impacts between Sales, F&I, and Fixed Ops.
A bachelor's degree with 5-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area or possess an equivalent combination of education and experience. 4+ years of retail automotive F&I experience preferred. Salesforce, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word, as well as general computer skills, are mandatory.
Sales or travel Industry experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of retail automobile dealership operation.
- Proven retail sales experience in the automotive industry.
- Solid organizational and communication skills required.
- Experience with multiple Dealer Management Systems (DMS).
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of the job, the associate is required on a daily basis to analyze and interpret data, communicate, and remain in a stationary position for a significant amount of the work day; and frequently access, input, and retrieve information from the computer and other office productivity devices. The associate is regularly required to move about the office and around the corporate campus. The associate is occasionally required to travel to other sites, including out-of-state, where applicable, for business. The associate must frequently move up to 10 pounds and occasionally move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While the job is generally performed in an office environment, the associate is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, areas in which moving mechanical parts, fumes, toxic or caustic chemicals are present, and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the office environment is typically quiet, but the associate may be occasionally exposed to loud noise levels.
Minimal travel is required for this position (up to 20% of the time and on a domestic basis).
- Is legally able to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled