Our North American hub started in 2009 and has successfully operated in all 50 states as well as Canada and Mexico, delivering project and program management, facilities management and cost consultancy services.
Mace Macro offers a complete facilities management service for companies anywhere in the world. Operating as a consultancy, managing agent or principal contractor, with a client base that includes global brands in over 30 countries.
Four simple values guide our behavior in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - no compromise, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
Be a part of our facilities management business where you can oversee work for leading organizations across the public and private sectors around the world.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
Your Experience, Knowledge and Skills Need to Include:
- Receiving and welcoming all visitors to the reception. Creating a favorable impression of the company through provision of a friendly, helpful and welcoming initial contact to all visitors and staff.
- Ensuring that telephones are answered in a professional and timely manner at all times.
- Ensuring that the customer inquiries are dealt in accordance with service standards and within agreed response times.
- Issuing all visitors and vendors with a visitor pass and ensuring their names and details are correctly spelled and logged into the Condeco system.
- Ensuring procedures are followed to contact a member of the relevant department if their host proves unobtainable.
- Resolving any problems or complaints. Aiming to handle all queries within the bounds of own knowledge and experience but equally make appropriate decisions about when to escalate issues upwards.
- Ensuring that all the maintenance and service contractors have the appropriate documentation for working and accessing the building.
- Ensuring the reception area is kept neat and tidy at all times.
- Checking that the lighting at the desk, reception area and any display cabinets is switched on and that any faults are reported to the FM helpdesk.
- Ensuring health and safety compliance at all times.
- Providing a customer focused service and engender positive client and colleague relationships.
- Supporting and promote a teamwork approach within Macro and the vendor team.
- Complying with the Macro processes and procedures at all times.
- Assisting the facilities management team with the daily room reservations and support conferences and special events by utilizing meeting room manager.
- Managing of the equipment repair coordination with vendors as appropriate or directed by FM for repair or corrective steps for any equipment that is not working.
- Assisting with any administrative and clerical requirements.
- Supporting general work on special projects as necessary.
- Producing monthly KPI reports using Avaya, Condeco and meeting room manager.
- Processing facilities related vendor invoices.
- Requesting site purchase orders for Mace Macro vendors.
- Coordinating all the facilities related activities for assigned site support facilities manager.
- Performing any other duties as and when required.
- Previous working experience in a similar role is essential.
- Facilities management experience is preferred.
- Relevant FM and customer service background is preferred.
- Ability in managing and motivating supply chain teams.
- Good communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Flexibility and adaptability with shift timings and working hours.
- Good IT skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Numeracy and accuracy on details at appropriate level.
- A minimum good standard of education is preferred.
- A degree qualification in related subject or equivalent is an advantage.
- Professional memberships are an advantage but are not essential.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”