If you are looking for an opportunity to bring and put into action your exceptional skills with an industry-leading organization, we have been waiting for you to join us at Binson’s Medical Equipment & Supplies! We are a dynamic, growing, family-owned company with over 14 locations in Michigan and Florida. We are inspired by a vision to enable people to do all the things they want to do, at home and on the go, with a motto of “Better Products, Better Services, Better Lives”.
As part of our continued success, we are currently seeking entry level and experienced professionals, to join our team. In this position, you will report to a supporting leader and be responsible for the following tasks which will involve training, advising, and coordination to ensure appropriate functioning of your role.
If you want to be part of a motivated and successful team of dedicated individuals, we definitely want to hear from you. Contact us at: email@example.com or apply today!
1) Manage the day-to-day operations of the business including:
- Perform sales and rentals.
- Use of cash register.
- Follow Company policies/procedures.
- Requisitioning of product.
- Stocking shelves/rotation of inventories.
- Cleaning displays, shelves, overall work areas.
- Answer phones for sales floor calls.
- Enter patient information into computer systems.
2) Maintain an effective working relationship with staff, customers, and referral sources.
3) Fill in for Customer Service when necessary.
4) Other related duties as assigned by Manager or Assistant Manager.
High School diploma or equivalent; ability to meet physical requirements of job (i.e. standing on feet for entire shift); ability to work well independently and with others; excellent communication skills; professional appearance; some computer skills; ability to merchandise and provide superior customer care.
Primary Purpose of Position:
This position is responsible for all daily activities involved in the customer service / retail environment (i.e. Sales, rentals, requisitioning, stocking, cleaning, training, etc.)
Full-time, Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:30pm
Competitive Wages and Benefits Provided!
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Advancement Opportunities
- Training Provided