The Data QA Specialist will be responsible for making sure all QA hotel data transfers through our integrations correctly and accurately into all of our systems.
- Respond to urgent data quality issues that arise
- Perform proactive analysis to discover and research previously unknown problem areas
- Work closely with the team’s, management, project managers, business analysts, developers, quality assurance and database administrators to determine root causes for data quality issues and devise remediation plans that both prevent future occurrences and restore data that has already been affected
What we offer:
- At least completed high school degree/GED
- 1-3 years relevant experience ideal
- Experience with SQL Server (2011+) SSMS
- Experience with MS Office Products
- Experience in Data Analysis
- Experience using Remote Desktop Services (Kaseya, windows, Teamviewer, etc…)
- Ability to compare Data using reports/screenshots against a Database utilizing SQL and font-end interface.
- Ability to communicate/work with Team Members
- Experience with Oracle Databases is a plus
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role, local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Toronto, Whistler, London, Munich, Tokyo and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.