Are you hungry for career advancement, a great work environment and great benefits?? Do you like to deliver world class customer service while working with a team? If so, Pizza Hut is the place for you. MUY! Pizza Southeast is looking for leaders who are dedicated to putting together a winning team. Here at Pizza Hut our Restaurant General Managers/ Assistant Managers are all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together. Working with Pizza Hut you can expect to work with smart, experienced, fun people as well as receive great training and chances for growth. Providing plenty of excitement and unique challenges Pizza Hut provides a world of opportunity.
Manager responsibilities include:
- Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
- Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Assists Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Assists Restaurant Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members
- Conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
- The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- 2 years of leadership experience in the restaurant, hospitality or retail industry with responsibility for financial results. You’re all about creating a great place to work for your team.
- You want to make your customer’s day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving amazing pizza with a great big smile.
- We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
- You have a vision for the perfect restaurant, and you know how to get your team to bring it to life. You set high standards for yourself and for your people.
- You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
- 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes).
- Able to pass a Drug Screen
- Able to pass a Background Check
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply.
MUY Pizza Southeast LLC is a EOE
Job Type: Full-time
- restaurant, hospitality or retail industry: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)