- Identify and document technical system and process requirements for improved operational efficiencies and customer service related global issues.
- Provide analytical and technical support to Customer Care teams for analysis of internal business processes and system capabilities to improve accuracy and efficiency related to completion of global issues.
- Gain cross functional support and approval for system and process changes from key stakeholders and Change Management Team to affect timely and complete implementation.
- Develop and document training requirements, training materials.
- Prepare spreadsheets, graphics, and word documents as required for reporting, analysis, documentation, and presentations.
- Maintain close and ongoing relationships with internal customer facing groups as well as Back Office to affect timely response to customer issues.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong work ethic.
- Must be an effective team player.
- High level of honesty and integrity.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Results oriented.
- Excellent personal computer skills, including all MS Office applications are required.
- Strong in Microsoft Excel
- Occasionally requires lifting as appropriate to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Normal office environment.
- Some overtime required as special projects arise.
Education: High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Accounting, Finance or Computer Science from an accredited college or university preferred.
Experience: 0-2 years experience in operations within the energy industry or retail operations in competitive consumer services or consumer package goods. Strong project management skills and experience as well as relationship sales skills are preferred. Some experience with programing language pertaining to macros and excel formulas
Role Specific Duties/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monitoring key metrics and service levels with in Customer Care, identifying opportunities to improve metric performance and prevent performance degradation.
- Responsible for implementing initiatives that contribute to achieving our Retail Mass objectives related to market share, brand metrics, and financial metrics,
- Responsible for the implementation of creative business performance solutions involving people, systems and processes.
- Create project schedules with the most expedient completion dates possible.
- Create detailed reporting requirements and ensure the development of reports that allow for complete and effective monitoring of existing and newly implemented performance standards.
Role Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks associated with potential process and/or system changes.
- Ability to translate performance improvement opportunities into concise and complete business and functional requirements documents for use by IT.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Business Analysis: 2 years
Required work authorization: