About Our Company
Nypro Healthcare, a Jabil Inc. company, offers healthcare and pharmaceutical customers the widest array of design and manufacturing capabilities in the industry. With more than 40 years of experience, our highly specialized teams meet the complex and regulated demands of the diagnostics, medical devices and pharmaceutical markets enabling the world's leading brands to fulfill their market potential. Nypro Healthcare’s customer focused services range from ideation to device development support, engineering, supply chain optimization, vertical plastics and electronics to device assembly operations, all at our purpose-built facilities that support stringent healthcare requirements and protect our customers’ intellectual property.
Work within the Metrology team in a Quality Engineering role that supports Automated Inspection, Calibration and Incoming Inspection.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyzes inspection and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment.
- Assists in the process for ensuring that corrective actions (CAPA) are completed in accordance with relevant ISO requirements (ISO 13485), Nypro Advance Problem Solving methods, and that documentation is complete and compliant with requirements.
- Assist in process validations/qualifications in accordance with Nypro and customer requirements.
- Assist with machine set-ups, fixture inspection, fixture qualification, gauge calibration or gauge management when required.
- Review and update department documentation as required.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
- Must be able to effectively interface with multiple functions within the company and with people of all levels of management/technical ability.
- Provides support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
- Monitors departmental activities and provide technical and logistical guidance/support for the quality engineering staff as applicable.
- Able to interpret engineering drawings with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) applications to the ANSI Y14.5 industry standard.
- Supports and focus corrective action efforts and utilizing the SPC data and corrective action tracking package and create and implement any meetings, procedures, or team-building concepts as necessary as part of the corrective/preventative effort.
- Assist with internal supplier third party and FDA quality audits as needed.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
Education & Experience Requirements
BS or equivalent
2-4 years of experience
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.