Dahl Automotive is expanding its Business Development Department!
About Dahl Automotive:
Since 1911 over 5 generations have contributed to the longstanding success of Dahl Automotive. It is our constant focus on ensuring our guests are completely satisfied with our products and services that has allowed us the opportunity to be in business for over 100 years.
Candidates must be able to perform the following:
- Strong focus on quality inbound and outbound phone calls (high volume)
- Appointment setting skills with a high show rate
- Respond to internet and sales inquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism
- Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM & effectively utilize lead management tools
- Learn customers’ needs while building trust and rapport
- Effectively communicate with Management and Colleagues
- Complete follow-up tasks on daily activities, contact lists and campaigns
- Daily and Monthly performance reporting
- Valid U.S. Driver's license
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check, DMV screen, and drug screen
- Phone and email and communication skills
- Positive attitude, high energy and confidence
- Must be able to work flexible hours
Dahl Automotive offers a competitive compensation structure, and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, accident and disability insurance, life insurance, paid time off and more!
If you would like to join our team please complete the following:
- submit your resume through Indeed
- Call 888-920-5240 and enter access code 6211. Leave a message with your name, contact information, and the reason why you would be a perfect fit for this position
*all inquiries must go through the process above. do not contact the Dealership directly.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission