To be considered, you must apply online at: www.careers.evc.ctc.com
This position supports 436th Airlift Wing flying squadrons located at Dover AFB, with operations support for the 3rd and 9th Airlift Squadrons. The ideal candidate will interface with Host and Squadron Aviation Resource Manager (HARM/SARM) and Aviation Resource Manager (ARMS) as required to execute scheduling events. Build, review and update student training records, training folders and grade books per the applicable Air Force Instructions and associated MAJCOM Installation Supplements. Administer classes and exams as required. Perform weekly checks of personnel training including operational and ancillary training requirements such as Total Force Awareness Training, Green Dot, and other required courses. Provide weekly updates to leadership reference flight operations and readiness status of personnel. Track Non-Mission Ready (NMR) crewmembers and status. Assist in the development of new curricula and syllabi for aircrew operational and ground training.
- Update data in GTIMS or future equivalent systems to GTIMS, and locally-developed computer database systems as required.
- Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) and Squadron Aviation Resource Management (SARM) personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS) or future equivalent systems to ARMS as required.
- Build, review and update student/permanent party records, folders and grade books per the applicable Air Force Instructions (AFI 11-202V1 and AFI 11-2KC-135V3), associated MAJCOM Installation supplements, and locally- developed guidance. Number of records will vary depending on unit manning/student throughput.
- Administer classes and exams as required. Coordinate with scheduling to ensure crewmembers are scheduled for Crew Resource Management, Instrument Refresher Course, and any other grounding or pre-deployment training requirements. Number of classes/exams will vary depending on unit manning/student throughput.
- Perform weekly individual gradebook checks of personnel training. This includes both operational (ground/flight training, etc.) and ancillary training requirements such as Total Force Awareness Training, Green Dot, and other required courses.
- Prepare and execute periodic training/testing plans for approval and scheduling and coordinates off-site training conferences/seminar attendance.
- Provide weekly updates to squadron leadership containing the flight and readiness status of personnel to facilitate tracking of duty status and performance report/decoration accomplishment.
- Coordinate with scheduling officer, enabling them to maximize training opportunities in accordance with unit leadership guidance. Scheduling and training will be consistent with AFIs.
- Provide daily tracking of upgrade and continuation training accomplishment for the unit Operations Supervisor (or equivalent) as well as weekly summaries for the Operations Officer.
- Track Non-Mission Ready (NMR) crewmembers and status towards becoming Mission Ready.
- Assist in the development of new curricula and syllabi for aircrew and ground training.
- Generate the following reports/forms as required. All reports produced are government property.
- AF Form 4324, Aircraft Assignment/Aircrew Qualification Worksheet.
- Monthly aircrew qualification level summary (also known as the “Letter of Xs”) and provide a copy of in-work and final documents to government provided distribution list NLT the last day of each month.
- Monthly and quarterly inputs to OST each quarter.
- Monthly Squadron Training Review Panel (STRP) briefings the Squadron leadership to include training recommendations and status of training on unit members
- Monthly summary of aircrew probation/regression status.
- GTIMS Grade Book report highlighting completion rates of formal training courses.
- Training waivers.
- NMR Letters.
Tasks Performed: Protects company sensitive information, and maintains awareness and supports core business standards. Provides timely feedback to management on identified issues as requested. May communicate with client(s) on assigned tasks as directed by Program Manager or their designee. May fulfill some administrative requirements by performing a variety of office tasks.
Essential Functions: Completes tasks as assigned. Adheres to and meets cost, budget and schedule on assigned project(s). Works under close supervision; exercises limited independence in completion of entry-level assignments; work is routine in nature.
Desired Education and Job Experience: BA/BS in related field plus 0-2 years of directly related experience or equivalent (as based on company practice or contract requirements -High School diploma or GED).
- Minimum six months of experience working with GTIMs or similar scheduling program.
- Minimum one year of experience working in an Air Force Squadron/Group/Wing training program.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- Requires the ability to obtain and maintain a CAC
Job Type: Full-time
- Air Force Squadron/Group/Wing training program: 1 year (Preferred)
- GTIMS Scheduling Program: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secret Security Clearance (Preferred)