At Visual Concepts, we believe great games are made by diverse and empowered teams with a shared passion for play. As one of the world's top game development studios, we have shipped over 100 multi-sku titles to critical acclaim and commercial success. Our teams are independent and entrepreneurial. Our studios in Agoura Hills, Novato, Foothill Ranch, Irvine, Budapest, Shanghai, Austin, Boise, Seoul, and Parksville, Canada are committed to artistry and technical innovation, offering top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
Do you prize efficiency, productivity, and the satisfaction that comes from helping a team do their best work? Do you have organizational ability combined with technical experience, to plan, track and deliver ambitious new game systems and development technology? Are you a collaborative leader and great communicator who thrives on delivering results? If so, wow, do we want to talk to you!
Few people would expect that our WWE2K games are among the most creator-friendly of any franchise, with mountains of original content released every year. The WWE team is looking for an experienced producer to help us architect the future of in-game and user-created content of every kind. You will be helping us serve a creator community over 50,000 members strong, delivering thousands of hours of extended gameplay to our players. We're seeking a seasoned Senior Producer who has a high bar for quality and a passion for efficient process. In this role, you will contribute to our creation tools and pipelines, working closely with modeling, UX, animation, cinematics and other teams, to help make future iterations of WWE 2K the best ever!
- Own high-priority initiatives to deliver amazing new features to our players
- Work with a team of producers, designers and engineers to conceive and plan feature investments to constantly improve and expand our creation suite
- Troubleshoot issues, and build consensus across diverse teams to ensure priorities are met
- Provide management, organization and feedback to engineers, artists and designers across the team
- Decompose long term efforts into incremental steps, planning and communicating road maps to the team
- Four or more years of game production, dev or program management experience
- One or more shipped games with significant scope of ownership
- Experience setting clear goals, planning and delivering features with cross-functional teams and multiple competing requirements
- Outstanding project management capabilities, documentation, tracking and transparency
- Attention to detail and completeness, ability to see around corners, anticipate issues
- Organized, excellent communication skills, passion for games, influential, collaborative demeanor
- Love for video games (not just ours!)
- Engineering background
- Project management training in Scrum or other agile framework
- Experience in Jira or other project management software
- Background in game systems design
To learn more about Visual Concepts and our studio locations, check out our website at www.vcentertainment.com
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $110,000 and $160,000 per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.