Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 40 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Comcast Center Internship Program (CCIP) immerses students into the daily operations of a contemporary media and technology company while working side-by-side with Comcast’s top innovators. Students become an integral part of the Comcast team while working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units. Throughout the experience, there is opportunity for exposure to mentorship and professional development while having some fun and cultivating meaningful relationships.
The Total Rewards Department is responsible for providing all benefit and compensation plans to the Comcast family of companies.
- Work hand and hand with the Global Benefits and Total Rewards Innovation and Product (TRIP) to achieve plan performance objectives and coordination the implementation of strategic organizational priorities.
- Oversee business case development, integration initiatives, product implementation, and stakeholder analysis-Ensure that change management plans are developed and executed as to reduce employee disruption.
- Work closely with TRIP Product Manager in AGILE Sprints to move product development and implementation activities continuously forward.
- Collaborate with Total Rewards Innovation & Product to implement new products and services, which have the potential to improve outcomes for Comcast members.
- Collaborate with the Data Analytics COE to analyze employee claims and related data to develop insights into behaviors, which affect plan costs, and implement new design recommendations.
- Partner with key stakeholders and other departments regarding implementation activities.
- Coordinate the implementation of products, services, and programs in collaboration with Total Rewards Innovation & Product, Benefits Operations and Health Services.
- Engage the TRIP team research/design/development solutions and partner with Ben Ops to ensure that the solution can be launched and supported into production.
- Adapt shifting from product to product within Global Benefits to achieve organizational objectives-Serve as a liaison between the department and other offices, departments, and organizations.
- Contribute to integrated work teams and cross-functional projects.
- Strong project management and leadership skills needed.
- Review product demands develop project plans and ensure that implementations complete on time, within budget, and meet stakeholder expectations.
- Schedule meetings build relationships to foster successful collaborations and other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a United States-based college or university with the Grad year of 2022 or 2021 (sophomores and juniors).
- Major: Business Administration, Economics and Entrepreneurship
- Minimum GPA: 3.2
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Access
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent time management and verbal/written communication skills
- Must have great attention to detail and organizational skills , must be customer service oriented
- Must have ability to interface with all levels of management
- Must be able to work evenings (when necessary)
- Willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- Authorized to work in the United States of America.
- Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer