Burbank, California-based Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is the leading provider of a broad range of entertainment industry services and technologies. We offer complete film and digital solutions for production, post-production, major studio and independent theatrical release, broadcast, home entertainment, archiving and asset management. Deluxe operates facilities in major film, video and digital production markets around the world.
In addition to Data Archive duties, the Data Archive Lead Technician is responsible for training of new employees, working with project management to prioritize workload, understand and enact new workflows, and be a point person for technician general questions and troubleshooting, and liaison between development and project management.
Job Specific Tasks:
Systems and Applications:
- SAN clean-up and archiving
- retrieval of data
- Ensure security protocols are followed
- Ensure 100% accuracy for all data archive
- Linux platform file management
- MAC platform file management
- Windows platform file management
- FTP application file management
- File transfer application software application use
- General Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and Access
- Three (3) to four (4) years of experience in data management is preferred.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience in the digital cinema industry is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College/University or equivalent professional experience.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.