Grace is built on talent, technology, and trust, Grace is a leading global supplier of catalysts and engineered materials. The company’s two industry-leading business segments—Catalysts Technologies and Materials Technologies—provide innovative products, technologies, and services that enhance the products and processes of our customer partners around the world. Grace employs approximately 3,700 people in over 30 countries.
Built on talent, technology, and trust, Grace is a leading global supplier of catalysts and engineered materials. The company’s two industry-leading business segments—Catalysts Technologies and Materials Technologies—provide innovative products, technologies, and services that enhance the products and processes of our customers around the world. Grace employs approximately 3,900 people in over 30 countries.
We are hiring a P&L Manager to support our Specialty Catalyst (SC) business units, who will report to the SC Finance Director. This role is a key financial advisor for the SC business/leadership team providing financial and business leadership. You will take ownership and support of all financial budget/forecast cycle and preparing analysis to support the growth of the businesses through increased sales, earnings and cash flows, including working capital.
- Provide high quality financial support and analysis to the SC business
- Pro-actively drive financial analysis and recommendations by identifying revenue and gross margin trends, market information, and customer dynamics
- Provide timely forecasting/budgeting input and process- including quarterly, annual, long term strategic and all supporting analysis. Assist with key analytics around inventory, accounts receivable and capital investments.
- Lead the creation and presentation of complex financial analysis and modeling to support business decision making and support the strategy, including Capital Spending, M&A activities, etc…
- Own and lead the development of quality financial review packages (management operating reviews (MOR), quarterly business reviews (QBR), annual operating plan (AOP), and ad hoc presentations). The slides should tell the story as well as actions plans where appropriate
- Assist in Sales/customer/market trend analysis, Product profitability; Sales Incentive Compensation plan modeling and other key business analytics
- Help to maintain a strong, cost effective Controls environment ensuring compliance with SEC, US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley accounting and reporting regulations, and company accounting policies and procedures
- BS in Finance/Accounting or related field
- 7+ years relevant experience in large multinational manufacturing corporation with demonstrated progression in finance/accounting
- Experience leading improvements in P&L results; Sales & Operations: Plant Financial Analytics.
- Experience with working capital and providing analysis around AR, inventory and capital spending to develop Cash Flow/Working Capital forecasting and modeling
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with strong influencing skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite capabilities (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- MBA or CPA
- SAP and related systems (BPC, BW, etc.)
- Six sigma Green Belt or Black Belt
Grace is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Grace via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Grace. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Grace as a result of the referral or through other means.