At WDP, creating lasting solutions that extend the service life of structures is at the heart of our business. We are a multi-location firm headquartered in Northern Virginia that provides innovative solutions to complex structural problems throughout the United States. Whether preserving our nation’s historic buildings, rehabilitating an existing structure, or designing green, high performance elements for new construction, our entry-level professional staff enjoy a supportive, creative work environment and mentorship from dedicated professional staff with decades of experience.
We are currently seeking motivated individuals for entry level Staff Engineer / Staff Architect I positions in our Manassas (VA), Charlottesville (VA), and New York City locations. As part of our team, you will contribute to the success of our company and help to shape the industry. If solving unique and interesting problems in an environment that provides you the freedom and resources to advance your career interests you, we encourage you to join our team!
WDP encourages staff to participate in industry groups, publication of papers, speaking engagements, and professional seminars to advance staff knowledge, promote technological advancement, and remain trusted leaders in our field. The company offers tuition reimbursement programs for qualified members of our team and a competitive benefits package including:
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Fully-paid life insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) plan with 33% company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - fully-funded by WDP
- Wellness Benefit.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture (Master’s and PhD applicants are preferred)
- The desire to engage in hands-on field investigations and at job-sites
- Flexibility to work on a diverse array of projects
- Strong drive to contribute to the advancement of the industry
- A curious mind (previous research experience is preferred)
- Ambition to distinguish yourself as a stellar professional in your field
- Excellent grades, academic and/or professional references