To register all patients presenting for admission for in-patient, out-patient, ambulatory, rehabilitation. Preparing the required paperwork and forms and directing patient to proper service area. Call patients for pre-registration. To perform various related clerical duties, collect monies, maintain and distribute information as requested and in accordance with hospital policy. Will provide coverage for the cashier, switchboard and bed control as needed.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Minimum of 6 months of medical office experience preferred
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Professional appearance, positive attitude, and excellent attendance record