Northstar is looking for Sales Trainers to help us take our business to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new training department and make an immediate impact on our business.
Sprint Preferred Retailer committed to providing superior customer service. Northstar has grown from 1 to 18 locations in the past year and a half with more coming in our near future.
- This position will report to the Director of Sales and President and work collaboratively with field leadership via face to face visits to identify sales and product training opportunities and deliver training initiatives that ensure learning outcomes and solutions through knowledge management.
- Work with the Director on building curriculum that includes sales, operations and Sprint™ mandated certification training's.
- Partner with HR and Recruiting departments to align on logistics for newly hired employees and create training and onboarding plans for all new employees in their market.
- Work collaboratively with district and store leadership to ensure execution of web-based trainings, new hire training, and company promotions.
- Build the organizations culture, capability, capacity, and engagement through people development strategies that align employees with the organizational objectives.
- Establishes a systematic course of action for self or others to ensure accomplishment of a specific objective. Sets priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum productivity in the markets you support.
- Partners with district and store leadership to identify sales behavior opportunities and identify training initiatives to develop the appropriate skill sets needed by the team.
- Facilitates and organizes development programs, sales trainings and competency based leadership trainings by delivering various learning methodologies.
Sales Trainer Qualifications:
- 2+ years of retail wireless or related wireless leadership experience
- 2+ years professional training experience
- Ability to leverage interpersonal skills by building trust and communicating effectively
- Ability to problem solve and leverage negotiation skills to reach sound analytical outcomes with key business partners.
- Able to collaborate with business partners to identify specific factors beyond training that contribute to a change in performance.
- Ability to travel extensively
Job Type: Full-time
- Training: 2 years (Preferred)
- Wireless: 2 years (Preferred)