CVS Health is looking for an Advisor, Campaign Portfolio Management (CPM) to join our Campaign Targeting team, who will be responsible for leading/supporting CRM Member Communications and conducting analysis that drives business results for CVS Health and its clients. Leveraging CVS Health’s CRM automation tools and databases, this role leads the planning of campaigns while leveraging data analysis to assist in targeting the right customers, understanding campaign performance, and delivering recommendations to improve campaign operations. This role will involve heavy requirements gathering (Business Requirements Documentation), partnering with several teams, managing a work stream of projects, and being the liaison to our CVS business partners. The CPM Advisor is also an expert on using CRM platforms and will assist and guide others in the team in utilizing the systems effectively. This position is a blend of marketing management/operations, project management, and marketing data analysis.
The Campaign Targeting team is highly integral to the success of our business. This position presents an opportunity for exposure to health care and for professional development in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Additional job functions include:
- Strategic liaison with business owners (Product, Marketing, and Government) to lead/assist business objectives/timelines and internal CVS Caremark subject matter experts to support the execution of list pulls for communication programs.
- Strategize with Product and Marketing teams to design efficient and effective marketing campaigns to maximize the ROI and response rates of their programs
- Partner with Marketing Analytics to incorporate learnings from analytics and reporting to enhance existing campaign performance
- Provide business partners with program implementation cost and timeline estimates and manage the charge-back process for programs requiring Campaign Targeting funding.
- Provide consultation to improve program effectiveness, process improvements and efficiencies in the execution of communication programs and Campaign Targeting processes.
- Ensure compliance with best practices and required approvals are obtained in support of Aprimo portfolio management solution.
- Take a leadership role on the planning and methodology development for program requirements, BRDs, procedures, and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with Campaign Targeting best practices, SOP's, regulatory and Privacy requirements.
Campaign Management - Strategy & Execution
- Develop marketing campaign strategies and activity plans that use channels effectively and that will achieve campaign objectives
- Works closely with analysts to lead the acquisition of data needed to build campaign strategies
- Translates campaign and business goals into actionable customer targeting and contact strategies to drive campaign performance
- Creates a partnership with Product and Marketing teams to understand objective, lead strategy, manage development projects and operations, while ensuring effective execution of marketing campaigns
- Creates and fosters strategy alignment via sharing best practices with stakeholders and across campaign management team with peers
- Manages the implementation, tracking, and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns, on time and within budget
- Presents results and recommendations for campaign strategies for marketing teams
- Manages implementation of marketing campaigns including:
o Working with the business, becomes the SME on understanding campaign strategy and execution points
o Ownership of BRD (Campaign Requirements) from our development perspective
o Acts as the project manager to drive campaign development through SDLC and into production execution
o Performs quality assurance checks against the data and advises the leadership team
o As SME makes recommendations around possible customer segments to target, participates in UAT
o Creates/Establishes performance metrics across campaigns
o Works with developers to create campaign reports, dashboards, and other reports
- Identifies, manages, and documents CRM system functional requirements to expand campaign management capabilities. Assists CRM development team in activating new functionality
- Execute with excellence using marketing automation and other customer journey tools for Product and Marketing campaigns
Campaign Analysis and Reporting
- Develops a deep understanding of CVS Health’s customer data, segmentation schema and transactional data
- Manages overall campaign performance and make recommendations driving contact strategy (email, phone, direct mail, etc).
- Communicates campaign results and analytical findings effectively to a variety of groups in the company as well as to the leadership team
- Deliver and understand post-campaign analyses
- Leads the gathering of data from a variety of sources within the company to enhance campaign and BI reporting.
- Responsible for internal reporting methodology/strategy (working with report builders) to handle several reports including: campaign close-out decks, dashboards, or other reports as needed
- Collaborates closely with internal and external team members to scope and build campaigns
- Builds relationships quickly with team members, working effectively across departments
- Delivers requests on a timely basis against agreed upon delivery dates
- Communicates project status regularly, in an organized and timely manner, to stakeholders across the organization
- Assist in campaign meetings including campaign kick-off, project status, and campaign close-out meetings
- Guides other BA’s in proper project methodologies, standards, best practices, and BRD questions.
- Identifies and documents campaign requirements (Business Requirement Document ownership)
- Creates/manages project plans, building out project timelines for each campaign as well as changes
- Leads identification of assets and resources needed for each campaign
- Implements and leads effective quality assurance processes to minimize mistakes and errors, manages scope creep
- Leads the day-to-day management of projects to create campaign deliverables, planning changes, and timelines.
- 7+ years of business analysis and / or project management experience
- 5+ years of experience with database marketing, emphasis on campaign design a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in deploying campaigns using a CRM automation system.
- 4 years of experience using direct-to-consumer CRM System like IBM/Unica, Teradata/Aprimo, SDL/Alterian, etc.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and error free.
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills.
- Project management experience
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MSProject, Visio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Healthcare/Life Sciences/Retail/Financial industry experience
- Understanding of PBM Industry and Mail Pharmacy applications
- Digital marketing / Database marketing / Campaign operations experience
- Testing expertise in database platforms like Teradata and Oracle including designing and manipulating test data
- BRD (Business Requirements Documentation) experience
- PMI or other project management certification
- Teradata (Aprimo) MRM experience is a plus
- Teradata/SAS/ANSI SQL experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing, Statistics or other data related fields or equivalent experience required.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.