schedule- M-F, 8am-5pm): 5:30am-2:00pm (30 min lunch) Responsible for pulling kits, spare parts and receiving of material into stock. Supports the focus of zero defects as well as right-the-first-time attitude. Essential functions:
- Picks labels, pulls parts per pick list to ensure that the parts being pulled have the correct lot ID
- Packages kits for delivery to labs and assures that all quantities are correct in each kit.
- Assures that all cure date information is on Pick List (cure dates for all rubber goods)
- Issues details out of stock before delivering kits to labs.
- Performs data entry of parts in the system.
- Assists assembly personnel via window.
- Performs cycle count.
- Assists in the Shipping and/or Receiving areas as needed.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 6 months of experience working in a stockroom, warehouse, or inventory role.
- Relocation is not offered for this role. Candidates must reside within a 50 mile distance of the Los Angeles, CA facility (zip code 90039) to be considered.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- Ability to read and write English.
- Aerospace experience preferred.
- Familiar with cycle counts
- Experience using ERP systems
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- material handling: 1 year (Preferred)