At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Coordinator Talent Acquisition
in our St. Louis, Missouri office.
Reports to the Director of Talent Acquisition. This position works closely with a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists in a fast-paced talent/recruiting organization. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator must be able to work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess exceptional communication skills, and have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice.
- Supports the Talent Acquisition team in the recruiting and hiring process.
- Responsible for all Talent Acquisition reporting functions.
- Coordinates, schedules, manages expenses, and prepares materials for recruiting events such as interviews, job fairs, and community events.
- Participates as an HR Representative at Perficient-sponsored events.
- Books travel for candidate interviews using Concur system.
- Initiates and manages background investigations and/or drug screens and engages Talent Acquisition Specialists and Human Resource Coordinator as needed.
- Assists recruiters in educating and informing customers about staffing processes, procedures, and policies.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Assists in updating the iCIMS applicant tracking database and processing necessary paperwork.
- Identifies opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Creates invoices and purchase orders for recruiter tools.
- Reconciles Talent Acquisition purchase card.
- Manages and remits payment for vendor invoices.
- Completes approved vendor setup and administration in iCIMS applicant tracking system.
- Performs other related duties or projects as required.
- Understands and complies with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- BS or BA in Human Resources or related field.
- 3+ years experience with vendor relationship management.
- Experience with iCIMS applicant tracking system strongly preferred.
- Strong sense of urgency to complete tasks.
- Analytical thinker that focuses on providing solutions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Certification in Human Resources preferred.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
- Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Applicants should ensure that their e-mail settings will receive e-mail from the iCIMS system otherwise, you could miss critical communications related to your application.