About Independent Advisor Solutions by SEI
Independent Advisor Solutions by SEI provides financial advisors with wealth management services through outsourced investment strategies, administration and technology services, and practice management programs. It is through these services that SEI helps advisors save time, grow revenues, and differentiate themselves in the market. With a history of financial strength, stability, and transparency, SEI has been serving the independent financial advisor market for more than 25 years, has 7,500 advisors who work with SEI, and over $65 billion in advisors’ assets under management (as of June 30, 2018). Independent Advisor Solutions is a strategic business unit of SEI. For more information, visit seic.com/advisors.
There is an immediate opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Manager focused on developing and implementing effective communication programs and marketing campaigns targeting SEI’s independent advisor clients. This marketing-savvy person and communications pro will work cross functionally with various departments to execute campaigns that support the unit’s sales goals including growth of existing clients and increase in product/service adoption.
- Develop strategic plan and implementation for a variety of standard communication programs geared towards existing clients to promote advisor engagement and adoption of key products and solutions. This includes:
o Communications supporting our investment (primary objective and technology (secondary objective) offerings
o Overseeing and managing the business’ day-to-day communications and marketing tactics
o Writing and executing communication updates around SEI’s Wealth Platform that includes migration and functionality updates
o Developing and implementing marketing collateral including product brochures, videos, and white papers for new product launches and existing product promotions
o Managing the distribution of content (videos and brochures) for SEI’s advisor website.
o Developing campaign components and collateral (email, presentation, videos) for monthly webinar series for existing clients and prospects.
o Collaborating with lead generation team members to create and execute on integrated marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the Investment Management Unit and IST Team corporate design team and sales to ensure that integrated marketing communication activities are aligned with company’s strategic goals and communicate effectively with target audiences. This includes:
o Providing critical project management for an in-house creative team by establishing and monitoring project timelines, managing business priorities, and allocating internal and outsourced resources
- Research, create and develop marketing materials and campaigns that effectively describes, promotes and sells our outsourced solutions including - investment strategies, technology and practice management - across all media including: publications, web, email, social media, presentations, and thought leadership
- Coordinate marketing efforts with strategic alliance partners to promote adoption of service offering among SEI advisor clients
- Develop a series of creative end investor resources and tools to educate, inform and engage (future initiative)
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Marketing and Communications
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills; ability to write effectively with quick turnaround
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Super responsive and positive attitude
- Strong team player, strong collaboration skills
- Flexible and adaptive to constant change.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of financial technology and investments spanning equity, fixed income and ETF strategies
- Quickly gain an understanding of SEI’s products and services
- Highly organized and detail oriented to ensure quality control of all marketing pieces
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.