DELTA is looking for computer programmers with specific Microsoft SharePoint experience. This will specifically involve developing, designing, and maintaining SharePoint based applications, reports, databases and modifying them to user requirements.
- Develop, design, maintain, and modify SharePoint based databases, applications, and reports.
- Develop web based user interfaces to input and output SharePoint based data.
- Utilize SharePoint related development tools and programming languages.
- 5 years of Microsoft SharePoint experience.
- Familiarity in developing, maintaining, and implementing MS SharePoint applications, reports, and other related programming
- BS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of web development tools, SharePoint design, and web design
- Experience with Navy and DoD networks and security requirements.
DELTA Resources Inc. provides equal opportunity for all persons and prohibits discrimination in employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), veteran or marital status, or any other factor prohibited by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave, compensation, and training.
DELTA maintains an Affirmative Action Plan to establish fair access to employment opportunities and to create a work community that is an accurate reflection of the qualified workforce. Due to security clearance requirements, U.S. citizenship is required for most positions.