We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our HR team and manage the first stage of your recruiting process.
Talent Sourcer responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
Highly qualified applicants will have experience working in preferably a corporate talent sourcing environment but candidate with third party agency experience combined with corporate experience or solely agency experience will be considered. To be highly considered you should be an expert user in one or more applicant tracking systems (ATS) such as Kenexa Brassring/Talent Suite, Taleo, iCims, Workday or similar. You should also have a fundamental capability managing your sourcing desk in a CRM tools such as Avature or similar. You should be able to demonstrate past ability to convert passive talent to successful candidates measured in either converted candidate to offer or candidate to accept ratios. A high level of capability of web based talent sourcing using an array of tools beyond conventional job board search is expected for this role.
Bachelor’s Degree and 6 + years of experience. An additional 4 years of experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
Experience talent sourcing in advanced tools such as Hiretual, Seekout, LinkedIn Recruiter or similar and sourcing techniques such as X-Ray and Flipsearch in addition to building advanced Boolean strings. Project experience supporting talent sourcing solutions for long term talent gaps would be a major plus.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.