The Well Site Operator position consists of learning and participating in all job requirements involved with the operation of the well site solution on location. The position requires the hands-on operation of all well site solution equipment, developing a familiarity with a bulk truck and well site operations, and the administration of well site reporting functions.
Responsibilities and Duties
Safety, Integrity, and Technology are the primary factors on the well site. The well site receives product by bulk trucks. Efficient handling of product on the well site is essential to professional well site solutions operations and quality control. The manner in which trucks are expedited, customers are handled, and qualities are ensured are key functions of this position.
A positive attitude, well site operation skills, mechanical aptitude, and the ability to be a team player in a small cross-functional employee group are essential elements for a successful well site operation. The well site has a team commitment to operating in the safest and most environmentally responsible manner following all known safety laws, regulations and policies. Providing the highest level of quality and customer service to our customers is a priority at the well site. Maintaining well site equipment, good housekeeping in all work areas, and operating equipment safely is vital to efficient well site operations.
SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Comply with all company safety rules and performs all duties in a safe and approved manner.
- Comply with all known Local, State and Federal Laws and Regulations
- Unload bulk trucks correctly, ensuring proper product for customer delivery or pick-up.
- Perform routine maintenance on well site property and equipment. Maintain the well site in a clean and presentable state.
- Perform clerical functions following the established guidelines for the recording of receipts, shipments and inventory records.
- Refer to the General Manager or customer service on all customer complaints.
- Responsible for unloading/loading bulk trucks, transferring of product into proper silos, tanks, pipelines, sampling and testing of products received and shipped. Must be able to wear a respirator, a full body harness, and other required personal protective equipment
- Perform Pre and Post well site equipment inspection and document as required by CIG.
- Assist with training of new employees, Must be courteous, professional, safe, and have a positive attitude
- Assume responsibility of the well site operation in absence of supervision.
- Perform all other duties and functions required by the supervisor associated with the operation of the terminal as long as those duties do not present a hazard. Must be courteous, professional, safe, and have a positive attitude while working with customers, fellow employees and the general public. Must be a “Team Player."
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of the safe and proper operation of all well site equipment, which includes but is not limited to conveyors, gravity boxes, well site transportation, silos, and elevators.
- Ability to stand long periods, sitting, bending, twisting and climbing.
- Ability to work at heights, in enclosed or confined spaces, near water, work around moving equipment and machinery and physically able to lift up to 100 lb. Good telephone and interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, with fellow employees, customers, sales personnel, trucking firms, and suppliers.
All full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits, beginning the first of the month after 60 days of employment.
- Short-Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K (to be implemented after the 1st quarter of 2018)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Outdoor work: 2 years (Required)
- Oklahoma City, OK (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)