Benefytt is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a publicly traded, rapidly growing company on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy very competitive salary and benefit packages (including health/vision/Life/STD/LTD/401(k)/Medical, Dependent Care and Transit/Parking Flex Spending Accounts) as well as Generous Paid Time off and company-paid holidays.
The Direct Response Marketing Lead will be responsible for expanding Benefytt's marketing mix to include direct response channels that are customer-centric and results oriented serving multiple business units.
This leader will collaborate across multiple teams, engage with internal stakeholders, and coordinate external advisory resources to conceptualize, design, and deliver a best in class program that supports our mission to drive long-term customer loyalty and exponential revenue growth.
The Direct Response Marketing Lead will be responsible for expanding the use of traditional direct response marketing channels including direct mail and other targeted communications. This person will be responsible for strategy and execution. He/she must:
EXECUTE WITH CLARITY AND PRECISION:
Develop a direct response plan and testing strategy. Be clear about goals and expected outcomes. Use testing and iteration in tight cycles to quickly ramp to become a significant portion of the marketing mix supporting multiple business units.
Define a customer-first approach to direct response marketing that aligns with the overall business strategy and sets a high bar for marketing performance.
LEARN AND TEACH:
Working across the marketing team, develop appropriate targeting and segmentation for each business unit supported.
DATA GUIDES THE WAY:
Use data to drive decision regarding everything from our customer profile to execution and analysis. Help drive customer insights and sharing across the marketing group. Manage the end-to-end data process in support of your marketing channel. Responsible for maintaining reporting and analytics.
Manage execution from creative development through to execution working with internal stakeholders including sales and support teams.
BUSINESS OWNER MINDSET:
Do what's right for the customer to create a successful business. Be a problem solver. Work collaboratively. Set high standards. Create. Learn. Build.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable field or commensurate experience is required
- A minimum of 7 years experience leading direct response programs and the ability to apply best-in-class techniques to grow this channel to significant share of the marketing mix.
- Demonstrable experience working within the customer-facing financial services vertical, ideally insurance, with a dedicated focus on compliance and strict launch timelines (including multiple dependencies)
- Knowledge of Medicare insurance marketplace is a plus
- Experience delivering and articulating proven, tangible business outcomes tied to direct response programs.
- A track record of building lasting long-term relationships and gaining stakeholder alignment across a complex organization – managing while navigating ambiguity in a corporate environment.
Due to the nature of Benefytt Technologies, Inc. needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.