CAD Exhibit Detailer
FUN, CREATIVE opportunity to create ONE OF A KIND work that will be displayed in museums, zoos, military bases, and Natl Parks ... all over the U.S!!
Work with a team of professionals to generate design drawings and materials for presentation and construction. Create product cut-sheets on all project designs. Must be able to understand exhibit construction and methods of construction, types of material and hardware items available for construction, along with knock-down type of assemblies to be fabricated by shop personnel. Must be well versed with Architectural Standards for drawings and ADA standards.
Minimum 2years experience drafting in exhibit, cabinetry, or trade-show industry
Attention to detail
Good organizational skills
Proficient in Auto CAD (Auto CAD 2022)
Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
Knowledge of Photoshop
- Assist team with generating Exhibit Design Drawing packages for presentation and construction.
- Flag design drawings for exhibits and exhibit components that require construction details
- Create exhibit construction details and cut-sheets
- Create plans, elevations, and sections as required on scaled Auto CAD drawings to be fabricated by shop
- Select materials and structural components that work together to create a functional, easy-access and usable exhibit, checking provisions of building codes and ordinances.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Masks are voluntary. We have personal offices for the most part and are more than 30 feet away from others if working in same office.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Portland, OR 97233: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- AutoCAD: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Portland, OR 97233