- Coordinate and perform on-site installation and repair of Semsysco equipment with minimal supervision.
- Interface and communicate with factory & customer during all phases of installation and service work.
- Promote equipment modifications, upgrades, service contracts that will enhance operation of Semsysco products.
- Troubleshoot and repair complex electronic and mechanical problems.
- Actively be involve and contribute to projects from the beginning until full equipment launch.
- Profound technical education. Associate's degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5-year experience in the semiconductor industry
- Know-how of Automation Engineering; Stäubli and Isel knowledge is an advantage
- Good command of English (strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills)
- Capable to travel on short notice (passport, driver’s license and credit card required required)
- Responsible person who prefers process-oriented working style
- Team player who likes to communicate and work as a part of a motivated team
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S.
Summary of work:
- This is a very hands on lead field service semiconductor role, requiring self-motivation and ability to work independently.
- Must be able to track project and interface daily with customer. Strong communication skills needed.
- Work requires lifting, bending, standing for long periods of time and repairing equipment in confined areas while wearing cleanroom suit. Must be familiar with tools needed to utilize on the job. Such as computer, wrenches, screwdrivers, calipers, multi-meter, oscilloscope and other various measurement equipment. Ability to interpret fluid flow drawings and previous plumbing experience with layout and bending tubing a plus. Basic knowledge of electrical systems and ability to read electrical schematics and wire or pinout connectors needed.
- Must work safely around hazardous chemistry and be willing to wear Proper Protection Equipment over cleanroom suit when working in chemical area. Experience working on wet chemical semiconductor equipment preferred.
- Minimum travel expected around 50%, sometimes on short notice, including domestic and international. Typical trip length from 1-3weeks. The remaining 50% of time to be spent at customer site verifying proper operation of equipment and performing preventive maintenance. Additional home office work possibly needed to support customer over phone after hours and complete necessary documentation or incident reporting.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- semiconductor: 3 years (Required)