Linn Star Transfer, Inc. a Third Party Logistics company has been providing warehousing, delivery, and installation of household appliances for more than 20 years. We are currently seeking a full time Warehouse Worker at our Colorado Springs, CO facility.
Move home appliances within the warehouse and load and unload trucks as necessary. Accurately stage and audit next day routes.
- Load and unload appliance trucks and trailers
- Accurately stage and audit next day routes
- Accurately check-in and unload appliances from our appliance carriers
- Load outbound return trailers
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Move home appliances within the warehouse
- Ensure warehouse duties are being done as directed (cardboard, styrofoam, demanufacture etc…)
- Ability to work well without direct supervision, maintain a professional demeanor
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required, post high school education a plus
- Must pass physical ability test with a rating of medium heavy or higher
- Pass pre-employment drug screen
- Maintain professional and safe work environment
Hours: Monday-Friday, 5:30 AM - 2:00 PM. Occasional extra hours and Saturdays during events.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour