Responsible for the development and organization of small and/or basic initiatives that serve to strengthen traffic, conversion, revenue growth and profitability for the online channel. Works closely with IT, Marketing and Merchandising.
- Responsible for supporting product management activities for one or more products. May have full product management accountability for smaller products or product enhancements. Conducts technical and market research to support product managers.
- Identifies and resolves issues for assigned product area that may impair the team’s ability to meet goals.
- Works closely with the engineering technology team and user interface designers to define detailed key product requirements.
- Identifies and quantifies the customer segments with thorough growth potential, creating the business case for targeting. Coordinates the work of cross-functional teams. Manages the ROI to ensure benefits outweigh costs to move forward into implementation.
- Measures and analyzes impact of existing pricing and functionality. Identifies opportunities to innovate and improve, providing additional benefits to the customer. Develops thorough internal cross-functional relationships to strengthen implementation and goals.
- Conducts business and financial analysis, including forecasting, monitoring and reporting.
- Identifies industry best practices in eCommerce and builds vendor relationships. Understands how technology advancements strengthen sales and increase customer satisfaction. Keeps up to speed on all new product launches in the online space.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.
Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of product management experience in on-line technology OR High School/GED and at least 4 years of product management experience in on-line technology.
At least 1 year of experience in consumer-facing online commerce
At least 1 year of experience in product marketing, product/program management, business development, and/or management consulting
Experience working with product development lifecycle.
Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Experience in retail industry, preferred
Experience collaborating with cross functional team to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
At least 1 year of experience of direct leadership and/or cross functional team leadership.