We are looking for a Territory Sales Managers in all 50 statesto expand our Brand to College Campuses in their state and achieve sales quotas around those targeted areas.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing multiple employees all while taking accountability for reaching targets. You should also be able to remotely supervise a team of ambassadors and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run.
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Support all ambassadors with day-to-day store operation
- Evaluate team and individual performances
- Report on regional sales results
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
- Creating regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager or similar senior sales role
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Understanding of our brands goals and values.
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance ambassador team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $250,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time