Phone and Skype
Hadoop, hive, hue preferred skills
TIAA-CREF seeks an experienced Contract professional that will collaborate with technology and multiple business Stakeholders for our Fraud data management initiatives. This resource will report to Director, Senior Lead Data Steward for Fraud Monitoring engagements.
Partner with business colleagues and data owners to identify, understand and define critical data elements, write complex queries to extract and analyze enterprise data.
Identify and ensure implementation of the best approaches for tracking and resolving data quality issues
Perform Data quality analysis, document and maintain source to target mapping.
Perform Data extracts, assessments from various platforms/sources such as Hadoop/Hive, Oracle, and Teradata etc.
Define and maintain Data Quality Controls based on data profiling results
Define and communicate business rules and terms governing use of the data including security and data lifecycle management
Work with our Data Quality IT Partners for Dashboard monitoring
Write scripts and programs to automate data reconciliation and facilitating data analysis.
- Five years of experience dealing with large scale data analysis and management preferably financial services
- Strong technical, analytical and business skills.
- Experience writing complex queries in Oracle, Excel, Visio & scripting.
- Experience in Hadoop big data, ability to work with JSON/XML structures, structured and unstructured data.
- Experience using hive, hue, impala, SQOOP, Spark and Java
- Experience using tools such as SQL developer, Toad, Splunk, Tableau etc
- Experience identifying critical data elements, knowledge of Data quality and data governance techniques
- Self-starter, Quick learner and able to glean insights from the data and present it clearly.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and ability to understand process flows and data flows.
- Ability to hit the road running without the need for extensive training
- Strong Communication skills
- Knowledge of Hadoop, hive, hue preferred.
- Kafka and Splunk understanding preferred
- Experience with data quality concepts, best practices and tools
- Familiarity with Financial services products such as Retirement, brokerage, Mutual funds and Retirement products a big plus.
- Experience with Fraud prevention and management; demonstrated knowledge of data structure, data systems/tools and related software and data management policies and practices in a complex organizational environment preferred
- Deep understanding of how data supports business strategy & how data is used within business processes and its impact
- Communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Effective time management & maintaining a focus on high standards and quality
Thanks & Regards,
I3 Infotek Inc.
732-734-4098*106 || Fax : (732) 234-0746